Your Opportunity is here!
OppLoans is a high-growth, modern startup focused on five-star service for our customers and full time fun for our employees. We’re always looking for positive, creative and high-energy doers to join our team.
If you want to be a part of redefining online lending through innovative technology, energetic marketing, and caring customer service, check out our open positions below!
Don’t see what you’re looking for below?
Send us your resume and start your conversation with OppLoans!
- Customer Operations Call Center Manager/Senior Manager Read More
- Senior Software Engineer Read More
- Customer Service Representative on Collections Team Read More
- Software Engineer Read More
- Full Stack Ruby Software Engineer Read More
- Senior Salesforce Engineer Read More
- Director, Business Operations (BizOps) Read More
- FP&A Analyst Read More
- Sr. Site Reliability Engineer Read More
To provide financial opportunity to the underbanked population through socially responsible products and an unwavering commitment to our customers.
- Dare to Win.
- Hold the Door.
- Say What we See.
- Do What we Say.
Benefits & Fun Perks
- Equal opportunity employer.
- Flexible paid vacation policy.
- Free health benefit options.
- Intramural sports leagues.
- Weekly office events (happy hours, massages, game nights, private yoga sessions, catered breakfasts, etc.).
- Dual monitors and stand-up work stations.
- Convenient downtown Chicago office located in the heart of the city.
- Awesome panoramic office view of Millennium Park and Lake Michigan, with rooftop access.
- Fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks & drinks available.
- Subsidized daily lunches.
- CTA & Metra benefit program.
- Free gym membership.
- Free shuttle passes to Metra stations.
- Casual dress policy.
- Discounted Divvy memberships.
- 401(k) match program.
- Free OppLoans apparel.
- Work from home opportunities.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Fun, fast-paced work environment.
- Employee and peer recognition program.
- Opportunities to donate to charity.
- Dynamic start-up culture and environment.
- Ability to make an immediate impact in a growth stage company.