There’s some light “housekeeping” you’ll need to do before you’re ready to file your taxes. So get out some file folders, fire up that printer, and get ready to organize your financial year. It may sound unpleasant, but it’s necessary. After all, you want to do your taxes correctly so you can get back the maximum amount you’re owed.
Think of this time spent as an investment. If done right, it will definitely pay off!
Table of Contents:
- Taxes: the basics
- How do taxes work anyway?
- Step 1: Preparing to File
- Step 2: Select your method of filing
- Step 3: Filing & receiving your tax return
- Glossary of terms you may encounter
- Tax FAQs
- About the experts
- Works Cited