Some of us are tech wizards, and some of us prefer a good old-fashioned pen and paper. Some of us like to talk things through with others, and some of us prefer to solve problems on our own. Whatever your style, there’s a way to do your taxes that will work for you.
- Filing your taxes yourself
- Using tax preparation software
- Hiring a professional to file your taxes
Table of Contents:
- Taxes: the basics
- How do taxes work anyway?
- Step 1: Preparing to File
- Step 2: Select your method of filing
- Step 3: Filing & receiving your tax return
- Glossary of terms you may encounter
- Tax FAQs
- About the experts
- Works Cited