Job Title: Senior Software Engineers (multiple positions)
Location: Chicago, IL
Assist in the full stack development of applications and services for the company’s rapidly expanding product portfolio. Improve, develop & maintain customer-facing web products and backend services. Contribute to the development of the product portfolio, primarily built in Ruby and PostgreSQL. Collaborate with Business Operations and the Quality Engineering teams to ensure the code is well designed within an Agile framework. Partner with these teams to contribute to architecture and various development environments as needed. Perform code reviews, unit testing, integration testing, documenting and implementing software best practices. Continue to learn new tools and languages as the organization grows.
- Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Software Engineering.
- 3 years software development experience.
- Experience interpreting and refining Business Objectives into actionable requirements and having delivered large-scale projects from concept to production.
- 3 years of experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) and Behavior Driven Development (BDD).
- 3 years of web development experience using HTML5/CSS3/JS.
- 3 years of experience using a front-end framework such as Angular or React.
- 3 years of experience building out Restful APIs and consuming third-party APIs.
- Experience executing deliverables within an Agile environment.