Do You Need a Title or Payday Loan in Knoxville?
An OppLoans Guide to Getting The Help You Need
Knoxville, Tennessee — home to the University of Tennessee, the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, and a diverse local economy. However, good times can sometimes become hard times in the blink of an eye. Perhaps you recently lost your job, or your home was damaged by a storm, or a family member had a sudden medical cost. Whatever the reason, you could use some assistance right now. There are resources available to you in Knoxville, all you have to do is reach out.
Getting Help in Knoxville
Families who live in poverty pay approximately forty percent of their annual income just to keep a roof over their head.(1) Factor in schooling, transportation, meals, and other expenditures, and that does not leave much room for emergency savings. When unexpected events happen and negatively impact your well-being, please consider seeking the support you need from local organizations and charities who are there to assist you and your family.
Borrowing Money in Knoxville
Whatever your reason may be for needing fast and reliable financial support, there are many options available to you in Knoxville. Prior to settling on a decision, it is important to understand your options fully, as well as what they could mean for your financial future. Some of these options may set you up for a more comfortable today, while making your tomorrow more difficult. Whether it’s a title loan, a payday loan, or even a pawn shop loan, there are always risks involved. Stay informed and stay on top of your financial goals.
Personal Installment Loans in Knoxville
Consider a personal installment loan with OppLoans. We provide fast, flexible, and fair loans to those facing financial hardship in Knoxville, while improving credit scores at the same time. OppLoans offers fast, flexible, fair and five-star service:
- Fast: Apply online and find out if you’re approved in minutes. Once approved you can get your cash as early as the next business day.
- Flexible: We offer longer terms, larger loans, and affordable, fixed payments. Your monthly payment will be the same throughout the life of the loan.
- Five-Star: Customers rate us 4.9 out of 5 stars for our friendly service. We also provide discounts for credit education.
OppLoans offers personal installment loans from $1,000 to $10,000 and the flexibility of paying them back over 6 to 36 months. We’ll work with you to provide affordable payment options that fit into your monthly budget. We will never charge prepayment, origination or application fees. In addition, our interest rates are usually 70-125% less than other personal loans.
For questions about OppLoans rates, terms, and eligibility contact the OppLoans Support Team by phone at (800) 990-9130, Monday — Friday 7am to 7pm or Saturday 9am to 4pm central time. Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics. (2013a). Table 1101- Quintiles of income before taxes: Annual expenditure means, shares, standard errors, and coefficient of variation, Consumer Expenditure Survey, 2012 [Data file]. Retrieved from https://www.bls.gov/cex/2012/combined/quintile.pdf on March 8, 2016.
- “Payday Loan Consumer Information”. CFA Summary of FTC Actions Related to Online Payday Loans. https://www.paydayloaninfo.org/state-information/50. Accessed March 10, 2016.
- “What Are the Tennessee Laws on Car Title Loans?”. Geeks on Finance. https://www.geeksonfinance.com/list_7523790_tennessee-laws-car-title-loans.html. Accessed March 10, 2016.
- “Tennessee Code 45-6-210. Rate of Interest-Other Charges Permitted.” Law Server. https://www.lawserver.com/law/state/tennessee/tn-code/tennessee_code_45-6-210. Accessed March 10, 2016.
*OppLoans is not affiliated with any of the programs, services, or organizations referenced on this page.