Understand the basics of money management. Through financial literacy, you’ll develop a mindset crucial to impacting your financial well-being. You’ll learn how to take action to achieve your financial goals.
By developing a financial literacy mindset, you will be able to positively impact your financial life.
Start your financial education with free online courses.
- Analyze the costs and benefits of credit
- Know how lenders use credit reports and how credit scoring works
- Distinguish between different types of borrowing
- Find out how to improve your creditworthiness
- Understand how to use credit products properly
For the best learning experience, it’s recommended to take the OppU courses in order as follows: Spending, Budgeting & Saving, Credit, and Debt & Loans.
No prior financial literacy skills are needed to take the courses.
Courses are self-paced. On average, modules take 15 minutes to complete.
It is possible to take a single OppU course. For a deeper understanding of financial literacy, it’s recommended students take all four courses.
All OppU courses are 100% online. There is no in-person instruction.
There is no cost to take OppU courses.