Applying for an online installment loan should be quick, seamless, and easy -- and so should your repayment process.
What is an installment loan?
In a nutshell, an installment loan is a type of personal loan that borrowers typically pay off in equal monthly installments until the debt has been repaid in full. That means the borrower pays the same amount of money each month on a predetermined date.
Installment loans come in many forms. Certain auto loans or home loans take the form of installment loans. You can also take out a personal installment loan to cover emergencies, medical bills, debt consolidation, or large purchases. No matter your financial goals, a borrower pays off an installment loan in fixed monthly payments.
How do I apply for an installment loan?
Start your application for an unsecured installment loan with OppLoans.
Fill out our fast and easy online loan application.
Securely connect your bank account.
Review and accept the repayment terms for your potential loan.
Our online loan process is fast, because we want to help you achieve your financial goals as soon as possible. If approved, you may be able to put your money to work as soon as the same business day!1
Comparing installment loan options
Take charge of your finances by choosing a loan that puts you in control. Identify which installment loan best fits your needs by comparing payment schedules, interest rates, and terms.
Reclaim your financial future by finding the best personal installment loan for you.
- Accessibility: The installment loan should give you access to the funds you need, where you need it.
- Type of loan: Installment loans can be secured or unsecured. Secured loans require collateral such as an automobile, whereas unsecured loans do not require collateral.
- Repayment terms: Your monthly loan repayments should fit nicely into your budget. Affordable repayments can help you successfully pay off your loan.
- Annual percentage rate (APR): Check to see if your lender charges prepayment fees, late fees, or origination fees.
- Credit building opportunities: Paying on-time should earn you the credit you deserve and may be able to boost your credit score. Choose a lender who reports repayments to the credit bureaus.
Are installment loans good?
Champion your finances with an installment loan. Making on-time monthly payments with the right lending partner may give you the opportunity to build your credit history. Installment loans offer borrowers consistent monthly payments, so you know exactly how much your next payment will be.
Can I get an installment loan with bad credit?
Where can I get an installment loan without a credit check?
OppLoans does not run a hard credit inquiry with the three major credit bureaus. Instead, we partner with a credit bureau that won’t impact your FICO score when providing us with your credit history.2
Are there online installment loans?
Our application process is entirely online to make borrowing convenient.
How much money can I qualify for with an installment loan?
Depending on your state and your income, you may qualify for a loan between $500 and $4,000.4 Your loan amount will be determined by several factors, including your state of residence, income, ability to repay, and creditworthiness.5
For more information about the product options and lender(s) in your state, please visit our Rates and Terms page.