Payday Loans in Stockton: Subprime Report
An OppLoans Guide to Getting The Help You Need
Many people in this country struggle to make ends meet every day. And although Stockton is a great city with beautiful scenic trails and wineries, it also is not immune to economic downfall. Tough financial situations and unexpected expenses arise. Fortunately, when this happens in Stockton, people have options.
Borrowing Money in Stockton
If you’re looking for fast cash in Stockton, you have several options. Some of the resources above can help, and there are also many different types of loans available. But before you commit to a loan, make sure you do your homework. Read the contract, know the terms and rates, and ask a lot of questions. This will help you avoid the companies and the loans that are seeking to take advantage of you.
Payday Cash Advance Loans in Stockton
A Costly Way to Get Quick Cash
A credit card cash advance is a very expensive way to get fast cash. This option might seem appealing if you’re short on cash and you already have a credit card. It’s fast, easy and you can get a decent amount of money without much hassle. But there are several drawbacks that make this option a costly one.
A cash advance simply means using your credit card to withdraw cash. Although this may seem similar to using your credit card for purchases, there are same major differences. The first difference is that there is usually no grace period. This means that interest begins building up immediately on the amount you withdraw. In addition, the interest rates on cash advances are extremely high, meaning you will most likely end up paying much more than you initially borrowed.(2)
To learn more about the dangers of cash advances, check out the 4 worst reasons for a cash advance.
Personal Installment Loans in Stockton
A more reasonable and affordable solution.
If you’re facing a tough financial situation in Stockton and you need help, it may benefit you to consider a better personal loan with OppLoans. We provide cash loans in Stockton to help with all sorts of situations. We can promise that OppLoans will always provide fast, flexible, fair and five-star service.
- Apply online and get approved in minutes. Get your cash as fast as the next business day.
- Our longer terms and fixed rate payments make taking out a personal loan easier.
- We’re rated 4.9 out of 5 stars for our fast and friendly customer service.
We offer personal installment loans from $1,000 to $10,000 and you can pay them back between 6 to 36 months. We’ll work with you to make sure your payments are affordable, and able to fit into your current budget. OppLoans never charges prepayment, origination or application fees and our interest rates are typically 70-125% less than other loans.
For questions about OppLoans contact the OppLoans Support Team by phone at (800) 990-9130, Monday — Friday 7am to 7pm or Saturday 9am to 4pm central time. Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See more local California guides below:
Anaheim | Bakersfield | Chico | Fresno | Los Angeles | Modesto | Oakland | Redding | Riverside | Sacramento | San Diego | San Francisco | San Jose | Santa Barbara | Stockton
- “Fact Sheet on Homelessness in California” November 2012. Accessed February 1, 2016. https://ahcd.assembly.ca.gov/sites/ahcd.assembly.ca.gov/files/ hearings/Fact%20sheet%20on%20Homelessness%20in%20CA.pdf
- Parker, Tim. “How A Cash Advance Works.” Investopedia. November 14, 2014. Accessed December 10, 2015. https://www.investopedia.com/articles/personal-finance/111414/how-cash-advance-works.asp
- Reiter, Margaret. “Why You Should Avoid Car Title Loans” Nolo. Accessed February 2, 2016. https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/why-you-should-avoid-car-title-loans.html
- Reiter, Margaret. “Avoid Tax Refund Anticipation Loans” Accessed February 2, 2016.
*OppLoans is not affiliated with any of the programs, services or organizations referenced on this page.