Considering Payday Loans in Kansas City, Missouri?
A Guide to Getting The Help (and The Loan) You Need
Kansas City, Missouri — the City of Fountains. Kansas City is known for its barbeque, baseball team and for being the westernmost city in Missouri that shares its metropolitan area with another state. Located in America’s heartland, Kansas City offers a lot of culture, entertainment and beauty that combines to create a high quality of life. But many people struggle in Kansas City, some teeter on the edge of financial disaster constantly. An unforeseen expense like a medical bill or a high utility bill can make it difficult to put food on the table or keep a roof over their head. And a financial emergency can seem even worse if you can’t get a loan from a traditional bank or don’t have a credit card. Thankfully there are organizations in Kansas City dedicated to helping people in difficult situations.
Getting Help in Kansas City
A financial emergency can be caused by anything from a car accident to the loss of a job and any number of things in between. If you find yourself in a dire financial situation, you are not alone. Kansas City has organizations and resources available to help people in their time of need regardless of the reason. The links below offer information on some of these resources.
Borrowing Money in Kansas City
You may need help for a reason that isn’t listed above. Maybe you need money and you’ve decided that a loan is your best way to get out of a tough financial situation. There are several different types of loans that you can get online or through storefront lenders throughout KC. But it’s important to know that some loans are riskier than others.
A lot of loans have extremely high interest rates and fees. And these loans could leave you deeper in debt rather than solve your financial problems. The information below details three types of loans you might find yourself considering.
Personal Installment Loans in Kansas City
A safe, affordable fixed-interest rate loan that can help build credit.
A safer alternative when it comes to fast cash to help in a difficult financial situation is a personal installment loan from OppLoans. We offer cash loans in Kansas City for as little as $1,000 and as much as $10,000. Our interest rates are usually 70-125% lower than other personal lenders. And our loans come with fixed rates and repayment periods of 6-36 months, so you’ll be able to find a loan that suits your needs. We deliver loans with five-star service.
- Fast: Apply online and find out if you’re approved in minutes. Once approved you can get your cash as early as the next business day.
- Flexible: We offer longer terms, larger loans, and affordable, fixed payments. Your monthly payment will be the same throughout the life of the loan.
- Five-Star: Customers rate us 4.9 out of 5 stars for our friendly service. We also provide discounts for credit education.
OppLoans offers personal installment loans from $1,000 to $5,000 and the flexibility of paying them back over 6 to 36 months. We’ll work with you to provide affordable payment options that fit into your monthly budget. We will never charge prepayment, origination or application fees. In addition, our interest rates are usually 70-125% less than other personal loans.
For questions about OppLoans rates, terms, and eligibility contact the OppLoans Support Team by phone at (800) 990-9130, Monday – Friday 7am to 7pm or Saturday 9am to 4pm central time. Or email us at email@example.com.
- “Veteran Homelessness Facts” Green Doors. Accessed February 19, 2016. https://www.greendoors.org/facts/veteran-homelessness.php.
- “Missouri State Information.” Payday Loan Consumer Information. Accessed March 8, 2016. https://www.paydayloaninfo.org/state-information/33.
- “Title Loans in Missouri: Everything You Need to Know.” Drive Safely. Accessed March 8, 2016. https://www.drive-safely.net/title-loans-in-missouri-everything-you-need-to-know/.
- “Tips for Buying and Selling at a Pawn Shop” Moneymanagement.org. July 19, 2011. Accessed January 6, 2016. https://www.moneymanagement.org/Community/Blogs/Blogging-for-Change/2011/July/Tips-for-buying-and-selling-at-a-pawn-shop.aspx.
- “50 States Pawn Shops Interest Rates and Statutes.” Online Pawn Shop Consumer Reports. Accessed March 8, 2016. https://www.pawnshopsonline.info/state-regulation-interest-rates-comparisons/.
*OppLoans is not affiliated with any of the programs, services or organizations referenced on this page.