Do You Need a Title or Payday Loan in St. Louis?
An OppLoans Guide to Getting The Help (and The Loan) You Need
St. Louis, the Gateway to the West is in many ways the quintessential American city. And as in many American cities, life in St. Louis can surprise you with a big expense like a car repair bill, a medical bill or loss of a job. And an unexpected financial hardship like this can make it hard to pay rent, make mortgage payments, or even feed your family. And if you have trouble getting a loan from a bank or you don’t have access to a credit card, a financial emergency can seem even more desperate. Fortunately though, there are organizations in St. Louis whose mission is to help people in difficult financial situations.
Getting Help in St. Louis
A dire financial situation can arise from low income or an unexpected but necessary home repair to something as serious as homelessness or addiction. St. Louis has tools and resources that exist solely to help people in their time of need regardless of the reason.
Borrowing Money in St. Louis
Perhaps you need cash and the reason isn’t listed above. You may decide that a loan is your best option. You can get a loan online or through storefront lenders all over the city. But many of these loans are unsafe. Rather than getting you out of debt, they might make your financial situation worse. Below are three types of loans that borrowers can take advantage of. But before you take out any kind of loan, it’s important to know the The Truth about Payday, Pawnshop, and Car Title Loans.
Personal Installment Loans in St. Louis
A safe and affordable loan that can help build your credit.
If you need cash fast to help with a difficult financial situation, consider a personal installment loan from OppLoans. We provide cash loans in St. Louis for anywhere from $1,000 – $5,000 with rates that are usually 70-125% lower than other personal lenders. Repayment periods are anywhere from 6-36 months, so you’ll be able to find a loan that fits your budget. At OppLoans, we deliver fast and flexible five-star service.
- Fast: Apply online and find out if you’re approved in minutes. Once approved you can get your cash as early as the next business day.
- Flexible: We offer longer terms, larger loans, and affordable, fixed payments. Your monthly payment will be the same throughout the life of the loan.
- Five-Star: Customers rate us 4.9 out of 5 stars for our friendly service. We also provide discounts for credit education.
OppLoans offers personal installment loans from $1,000 to $10,000 and the flexibility of paying them back over 6 to 36 months. We’ll work with you to provide affordable payment options that fit into your monthly budget. We will never charge prepayment, origination or application fees. In addition, our interest rates are usually 70-125% less than other personal loans.
For questions about OppLoans rates, terms, and eligibility contact the OppLoans Support Team by phone at (800) 990-9130, Monday – Friday 7am to 7pm or Saturday 9am to 4pm central time. Or email us at email@example.com.
- “Veteran Homelessness Facts” Green Doors. Accessed February 19, 2016. https://www.greendoors.org/facts/veteran-homelessness.php.
- “Missouri State Information.” Payday Loan Consumer Information. Accessed March 8, 2016. https://www.paydayloaninfo.org/state-information/33.
- “Title Loans in Missouri: Everything You Need to Know.” Drive Safely. Accessed March 8, 2016. https://www.drive-safely.net/title-loans-in-missouri-everything-you-need-to-know/.
- “Tips for Buying and Selling at a Pawn Shop” Moneymanagement.org. July 19, 2011. Accessed January 6, 2016. https://www.moneymanagement.org/Community/Blogs/Blogging-for-Change/2011/July/Tips-for-buying-and-selling-at-a-pawn-shop.aspx.
- “50 States Pawn Shops Interest Rates and Statutes.” Online Pawn Shop Consumer Reports. Accessed March 8, 2016. https://www.pawnshopsonline.info/state-regulation-interest-rates-comparisons/.
*OppLoans is not affiliated with any of the programs, services or organizations referenced on this page.