Canton Payday Loans: Subprime Report
An OppLoans Guide to Getting The Help You Need
Life will occasionally come at you with some hard hits. As a resident of Canton, you may find yourself familiar with these hits, and not just because Canton is the birthplace of the NFL. The decline of the manufacturing industry in this country has hit many folks hard in the pocketbook, but there is hope and help available to you and your family. There are organizations located in your city and the broader Stark County that want to assist you in your time of need. All you have to do is take the first step and reach out.
Borrowing Money in Canton
People need quick financial support for a variety of reasons. Whatever your reason may be, there are many options available to you in Canton. But before making any decisions, it is important to fully understand these options and what they mean for your financial future, both in the immediate and long-term. Below are some types of loans that may do more harm than help; even if something may seem like the right choice in the moment, you do not want to set yourself up for a more difficult future. Consider learning The Truth about Payday, Pawn Shop, and Car Title Loans.
Payday Loans in Canton
A risky and often predatory loan.
Payday loans make money by preying on people with low incomes. How? These places, which you can find all over Canton, offer fast cash to those who promise to pay back the entirety of the loan plus interest with their next paycheck. So what makes these places predatory? The interest rates are impossibly high, making paying them back on time extremely difficult, especially for folks living paycheck to paycheck. These loans can be incredibly dangerous, with many borrowers often finding themselves trapped in a debt cycle and “rolling over” payday loans. Illegal in Ohio, this is the practice of extending repayment periods while increasing interest.
Personal Installment Loans in Canton
A long-term loan that can improve borrower’s credit.
Consider a personal installment loan with OppLoans. We provide fast, flexible, and fair loans to those facing financial hardship in Canton, while assisting folks in improving credit scores. OppLoans offers fast, flexible, fair and five-star service:
- Fast: Apply online and find out if you’re approved in minutes. Once approved you can get your cash as early as the next business day.
- Flexible: We offer longer terms, larger loans, and affordable, fixed payments. Your monthly payment will be the same throughout the life of the loan.
- Fair/Five-Star: Customers rate our service 4.9 out of 5 stars. That’s the highest rating around!
OppLoans offers personal installment loans from $1,000 to $10,000 and the flexibility of paying them back over 6 to 36 months. We’ll work with you to provide affordable payment options that fit into your monthly budget. We will never charge prepayment, origination or application fees. In addition, our interest rates are usually 70-125% less than other personal loans.
For questions about OppLoans rates, terms, and eligibility contact the OppLoans Support Team by phone at (800) 990-9130, Monday – Friday 7am to 7pm or Saturday 9am to 4pm central time. Or email us at email@example.com.
Ohio Subprime Reports:
- “Stark County’s Heroin Epidemic”. Mental Health and Recovery Services Board of Stark County. Accessed March 7, 2016. https://www.starkmhrsb.org/site/PageServer?pagename=Help_StarkCountysHeroinEpidemic.
- “Car-title Loans and What You Can Lose”. Ohio Attorney General: Mike DeWine. Accessed March 7, 2016. https://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov/Media/Newsletters/Consumer-Advocate/June-2013/Car-title-Loans-and-What-You-Can-Lose.
- Ohio Subprime Report
*OppLoans is not affiliated with any of the programs, services or organizations referenced on this page.