Do You Need a Title or Payday Loan in Chattanooga?
An OppLoans Guide to Getting The Help You Need
If you’re someone who has struggled with difficult financial situations, you are not alone. Many people in cities across America are trying to make ends meet, with little-to-no success. And many citizens of Chattanooga suffer from tough circumstances like mental or physical disabilities, substance abuse, low income and lack of financial support. It’s important to note however, that there are many government and private organizations that can provide much needed help.
Getting Help in Chattanooga
If you live in Chattanooga, odds are that you’ve seen the lasting effects that poverty has on your city. 17.9% of Chattanooga residents lived below the poverty level. This is about 4% higher than the state of Tennessee as a whole.(1) So it’s not surprising that there are Chattanooga residents suffering, and struggling to find assistance, be it cash or social services. Fortunately, there are many ways to get back on track. The list of resources below can help with a wide range of difficult situations.
Borrowing Money in Chattanooga
Social services aren’t the only way to get assistance in Chattanooga. There are also a lot of cash assistance options in the area. From payday loans to cash advances to auto title loans, there certainly are a lot of places to choose from. But choose wisely. Making a bad decision about whom to borrow from could lead to more debt, and a much worse situation that you’re already in. Predatory lenders are out there, and they seek to make money from your misfortune and lack of financial know-how. Don’t let them. Learn the ugly truth about payday, pawn shop and car title loans.
Personal Installment Loans in Chattanooga
Lower rates, longer terms, flexible and affordable payments.
There are better ways to borrow money if you’re facing financial hardship in Chattanooga. OppLoans is a safe and affordable alternative to payday, title and pawn shop loans. OppLoans’ personal installment loans have better terms (6 to 36 months), lower interest (typically 70-125% less than other personal loans) and fixed-rate payments. Our personal installment loans range from $1,000 to $10,000, so you can easily find an option that fits your budget.
OppLoans always delivers fast, flexible, fair and five-star service:
- Fast: Apply online and find out if you’re approved in minutes. Once approved you can get your cash as early as the next business day.
- Flexible: We offer longer terms, larger loans, and affordable, fixed payments. Your monthly payment will be the same throughout the life of the loan.
- Five-Star: Customers rate us 4.9 out of 5 stars for our friendly service. We also provide discounts for credit education.
Opploans offers credit-building personal loans that help you finally take control of your finances. If you have less-than-perfect credit and you need a cash loan, apply online or call us at (800) 990-9130, Monday – Friday 7am to 7pm, or Saturday 9am to 4pm central time.
- “Chattanooga Tennessee Poverty Rate Data” City-Data.com. Accessed March 7, 2016. https://www.city-data.com/poverty/poverty-Chattanooga-Tennessee.html
- “Car-Title Loan Regulation” Consumer Federation of America. December, 2012. Accessed March 7, 2016. https://www.consumerfed.org/pdfs/Resources.CTL.StateLawTermChart12.2.12.pdf
- “Tennessee State Information” Payday Loan Consumer Information. Accessed March 7, 2016. https://www.paydayloaninfo.org/state-information/50
- “Online Pawn Shops Consumer Reports” PawnShopsOnline.info. Accessed March 7, 2016. https://www.pawnshopsonline.info/state-regulation-interest-rates-comparisons/
*OppLoans is not affiliated with any of the programs, services, or organizations referenced on this page.