Do You Need a Title or Payday Loan in Murfreesboro?
An OppLoans Guide to Getting The Help You Need
Murfreesboro, Tennessee is one of the nation’s fastest growing cities and it’s easy to see why.(1) The music, art, culture, and attractions make “The ‘Boro” a beautiful, energetic and even idyllic city. The city’s motto, “Creating a better quality of life,” pretty much says it all. But what if that better quality of life is eluding you now? That’s true for many of Murfreesboro residents. In fact, 14% of the city’s residents live at or beneath the poverty line.(2)
So what can you do if you need help in Murfreesboro today? Well, the answer is plenty. The city has a high number of resources and programs that can provide you meaningful services today if you’re struggling financially. From rental assistance, to homeless services, and beyond, the City of Murfreesboro is there for its residents. You just have to take the first step and ask for help today.
Borrowing Money in Murfreesboro
Social services and charitable groups are there for certain types of emergencies or chronic problems within a community. But what if you just need money? Oftentimes, the difficulties people face in life can boil down to simply not having enough available cash to make certain ends meet. If this describes your situation, then you may consider borrowing money.
Murfreesboro, like many cities, is home to multiple types of cash lenders. Some are safe, others are definitely not. If you’re considering taking out a cash loan, you should be aware of the various predatory lenders that will always try to make a borrower’s bad situation worse.
The following will describe different types of loans, both predatory and safe.
Personal Installment Loans in Murfreesboro
A safe and reliable way to borrow.
You need money but you don’t want to get scammed by a payday lender, lose your car, or your cool vintage video game collection, so where can you turn? Millions of people across Tennessee and the country have had success taking out, and repaying, responsible installment loans. An installment loan is a loan that is actually structured to be repaid. The borrower takes out a specific amount of money from a lender. The borrower pays the loan back over a certain, pre-set timeframe in installments.
Installment loans are a safe alternative to payday loans and other forms of borrowing because the terms are longer, the payments pre-determined and the interest rates much lower than payday lenders.
OppLoans offers personal installment loans up to 5,000 and always strives to deliver fast, flexible, fair and five-star service:
- Fast: Apply online and find out if you’re approved in minutes. Once approved you can get your cash as early as the next business day.
- Flexible: We offer longer terms, larger loans, and affordable, fixed payments. Your monthly payment will be the same throughout the life of the loan.
- Five-Star: Customers rate us 4.9 out of 5 stars for our friendly service. We also provide discounts for credit education.
To qualify for a safe and secure OppLoan, fill out a fast online application and you can receive your funds in your bank account as early as the next business day.
- Bernardo, Richie. “2015’s Cities with Fastest Growing Economies”. WalletHub. Accessed March 10, 2016. https://wallethub.com/edu/fastest-growing-cities/7010/.
- “Poverty Rates in Murfreesboro.” City-Data.com. Accessed March 10, 2016. https://www.city-data.com/poverty/poverty-Murfreesboro-Tennessee.html.
- “Payday Lending.” Federal Trade Commission. FTC.Gov. Accessed March 10, 2016 https://www.ftc.gov/news-events/media-resources/consumer-finance/payday-lending.
- Kraus, Jennifer. “Critics Call 279% Loan a ‘Debt Trap’ for Poor.’ NewsChannel5.com. Accessed March 10, 2016. https://www.newschannel5.com/news/newschannel-5-investigates/consumer-alert/critics-call-279-loan-a-debt-trap-for-poor.
- “What Are the Tennessee Laws on Car Title Loans?” GeeksOnFinance.com. Accessed March 10, 2016. https://www.geeksonfinance.com/list_7523790_tennessee-laws-car-title-loans.html.
- “Rule of Trade for Pawn Shops and Pawnbrokers.” Consumer-law.lawyers.com. Accessed March 10, 2016. https://consumer-law.lawyers.com/rules-of-trade-for-pawn-shops-and-pawnbrokers.html.
*OppLoans is not affiliated with any of the programs, services, or organizations referenced on this page.