Think You Need a Payday Loan in Madison?
An OppLoans Guide to Getting The Help You Need
Madison, Wisconsin is a gorgeous city with a bustling college campus, fun vintage shops and beautiful parks. Anyone would be proud to call Madison home. But despite the beauty and attractions that the city has to offer, there are still people in Madison who have a hard time making ends meet. Some Madison residents are struggling to find financial assistance, or even food and shelter. For these people, the city of Madison offers several programs and organizations to help.
Getting Help in Madison
Maintaining a level of financial independence isn’t always easy. It takes a lot of hard work and know-how. Many people struggle with budgeting their money because their income is low, and their expenses are high. These problems are seen in Madison, and throughout the country. People everywhere face difficulty paying for healthcare, utilities, rent/mortgage and car expenses. For anyone in a difficult financial situation, the list of social services and organizations below can provide some relief.
Borrowing Money in Madison
Social services and programs are very helpful, but there are also times when it’s better to have cold hard cash. And people who are financially vulnerable are more likely to get roped into unfair loans that will likely lead to more harm than good. Don’t be swayed by promises of speedy and easy cash. It’s important when shopping around for a cash loan in Madison, to watch out for predatory lenders.
Personal Installment Loans in Madison
The terms and rates you want from a personal loan.
Many people in Madison are looking for cash loans for a variety of reasons. And while there may be a lot of options out there for quick cash, there aren’t a lot of safe and affordable options. Luckily, OppLoans offers the safety and flexibility you’ve been waiting for.
OppLoans’ personal installment loans have better terms, ranging from 6 to 36 months, lower interest rates, usually 70-125% less than other personal loans, and fixed-rate payments so you know what to expect each month. Loan amounts range from $1,000 to $10,000, so it won’t be difficult to find one that fits your needs.
OppLoans always delivers fast, flexible, fair and five-star service:
- Fast: Apply online and find out if you’re approved in minutes. Once approved you can get your cash as early as the next business day.
- Flexible: We offer longer terms, larger loans, and affordable, fixed payments. Your monthly payment will be the same throughout the life of the loan.
- Five-Star: Customers rate us 4.9 out of 5 stars for our friendly service. We also provide discounts for credit education.
Opploans can help you get the fast cash you need today and help you build your credit in the meantime. Apply online or call us at (800) 990-9130, Monday – Friday 7am to 7pm, or Saturday 9am to 4pm central time.
- “States with Highest, Lowest Payday Loan Rates” USA Today Money. April 20, 2014. Accessed March 10, 2016. https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/personalfinance/2014/04/20/id-nv-ut-have-among-highest-payday-loan-rates/7943519/.
- “Car-Title Regulation” Consumer Federation of America. December, 2012. Accessed March 10, 2016. https://www.consumerfed.org/pdfs/Resources.CTL.StateLawTermChart12.2.12.pdf.
- “50 States Pawn Shop Interest Rates & Statutes” Online Pawn Shop Consumer Reports. Accessed March 10, 2016. https://www.pawnshopsonline.info/state-regulation-interest-rates-comparisons/.
*OppLoans is not affiliated with any of the programs, services or organizations referenced on this page.
See more local Wisconsin guides, and learn more about loan options in Wisconsin.