How do I use Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)?
Please follow the steps below:
- Go to https://secure.opploans.com/auth/login.
- Enter your username and password to login.
- Confirm the last four digits of the phone number on file.
- If the last four digits of the phone number are accurate, select “Yes” to continue to MFA.
- If the last four digits of the phone number are inaccurate, select “No” to continue to add or change the phone number. We require your social security number to update your phone number in order to protect your account and verify your identity.
- Select your preferred mode of multi-factor authentication: Voice or SMS. When Voice is selected, a phone call will be made to the phone number on file and the 6-digit code will be given at that time. When SMS is selected, a text message will be sent to the phone number on file. The 6-digit code will be used on the following screen.
- Enter the 6-digit code and select continue. If the MFA is successful, you will have access to the customer portal.
If you're having issues with setting up MFA, please call (800) 990-9130 to have a representative assist.
By clicking Continue, you will be taken to an external website that is not operated or managed by OppFi. Please be advised that you will no longer be subject to, or under the protection of, OppFi's privacy and security policies. We encourage you to read and evaluate the privacy and security policies of the site you are entering, which may be different than those of OppFi. Further, OppFi is not responsible for and does not endorse, guarantee, or monitor content, availability, viewpoints, products, or services that are offered or expressed on external websites.