How do I use Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)?
Please follow the steps below:
- Go to https://secure.opploans.com/auth/login.
- Enter your username and password to login.
- Confirm the last four digits of the phone number on file.
- If the last four digits of the phone number are accurate, select “Yes” to continue to MFA.
- If the last four digits of the phone number are inaccurate, select “No” to continue to add or change the phone number. We require your social security number to update your phone number in order to protect your account and verify your identity.
- Select your preferred mode of multi-factor authentication: Voice or SMS. When Voice is selected, a phone call will be made to the phone number on file and the 6-digit code will be given at that time. When SMS is selected, a text message will be sent to the phone number on file. The 6-digit code will be used on the following screen.
- Enter the 6-digit code and select continue. If the MFA is successful, you will have access to the customer portal.
If you're having issues with setting up MFA, please call (800) 990-9130 to have a representative assist.