What are the eligibility requirements to submit a loan application?
The first step in applying for a loan through OppLoans is to fill out our online loan application. To be eligible for a lending product through OppLoans, potential borrowers must:
- Be 18 years or older (or 19 in Alabama)
- Have a bank account (checking account or saving account)
- Reside in one of the states in which we currently operate
- Have a regular source of income (Income can be from employment or from benefits including Social Security, Disability, etc. Please note: alimony, child support, or separate maintenance income is optional to include)
- Receive paychecks through direct deposit (Due to state regulations, New Mexico residents are exempt from this requirement)