What are the requirements and eligibility to apply for a loan?
In order to submit an application that our underwriting can review, applicants must:
- Reside in one of the states we operate in
- Be at least 18 years old (or 19 in Alabama and Nebraska)
- Have a regular source of income (Income can be from employment or from benefits including Social Security, Disability, etc. Please note: alimony, child support, or separate maintenance income is optional to include)
- Have a checking or savings account
- Receive paychecks through direct deposit (Due to state regulations, New Mexico residents are exempt from this requirement)